Apply In Freshman Program at FH Aachen through Our Firm & Get Free Services.
Free Services Include Spport In: Admissions, Finding Health Insurance, Opening Student Bank Account Visa Application & Travel Assistance
Freshman Program –Your Fast Track to Engineering, Management, Medicine and Humanities Programs
The Freshman Program is the ideal entrance year, leading to a variety of Bachelor programs. Students from all over the world, study in small groups in a unique intercultural environment, expanding their intellectual horizons while preparing for a future as engineers, business managers, doctors or teachers in today’s global community.
After completing the Freshman Program successfully, the participants can apply to one of the Bachelor‘s degree programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Humanities Programs at FH Aachen or at other universities.
FEESAll overseas services are included. A secured bank account is not required.The all-inclusive fees are currently 17,500 euros for the academic year. This includes the €500 security deposit for rooms,…Read More
Study FocusesIn the Freshman year you will have a choice of four general fields of study (majors):
• T = technical focus for engineering programs…Read More
Fields of Study taught in English and German: EngineeringEnglish language level for the entrance exam must be IELTS 4.5 or Internet based TOEFL (iBT) 53.
After successful completion of the Freshman program ,…Read More
Fields of Study taught in English: BusinessEnglish language level for the entrance exam must be at least B1.
After successful completion of the Freshman program, the Freshman Institute guarantees that that the student will be admitted to one of the following programs.Hochschule…Read More
Fields of Study taught in English: Engineering and Natural SciencesBachelor’s in English
English language level for the entrance exam must be at least B1.
After successful …Read More
Fields of Study taught in German: EngineeringGerman language level for the entrance exam must be at least B1+ or B1 with a grade/mark of 1.
Upon successful completion of the Freshman program the student may apply to …Read More
Fields of Study taught in German: BusinessGerman language level for the entrance exam must be at least B1+ or B1 with a grade/mark of
1.Upon successful completion of the Freshman program the student may apply to any university in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. However, the Freshman Institute cannot guarantee that the student…Read More
Fields of Study taught in German: Medicine/Biology(will only be offered if enough students apply and register for the program)
German language level for the entrance exam must be at least B1+ or B1 with a grade/mark of 1.
Upon successful completion …Read More
Who can join the Freshman Program?
For admission to the Freshman program you need:
1. Secondary school leaving certificate
2. A basic knowledge of either English or German
3. Entrance examination to the Freshman program
4. Freshman Institute provides an opportunity to the applicants to sit our in entrance examination every year,
either in their home country or at the FH Aachen.
Languages of the Fields of Study
Depending upon your chosen study focus (T, W or M), your language options in the Freshman year may be:
• in English/German (study focus T – knowledge of German not required for admission)
• in German (study focus T, W or M)
• in English (study focus T or W)
Your First Steps Towards The Future
Submit the application form with all required documents
• Pass entrance examination
• If you then meet the admission requirements for
• (Freshman Program) Freshman institute will send you an admission Letter
• Institute has simplified and accelerated the APS and Visa procedure for Chinese and Vietnamese applicants
• Arrival period: middle of October
• Freshman year starts: mid-October and ends 31st August
• Freshman year consists of 3 trimesters. After each trimester, examinations are held
• After you have passed the Freshman final exams, the Freshman Institute guarantees a study place
To learn more about the Freshman Program, please visit the official website of the Freshman Program at Aachen University of Applied Sciences.