PSP Professional is a one year preparation program at FHM University primarily designed for academically qualified foreigners who intend to start working in a German medical facility and who are in need of advanced German language and medical terminology training. It addresses applicants and interested who are planning a medical career in Germany without having respective and advanced knowledge of the German language, culture and medical practices.
- Major Module: German Language
- Minor Modules: Intercultural Training, Job Application Training, Professional Language Training, Business Management Simulation and Excursion
The German language is given the highest priority in this program, then the profession-specific studies follow (technical terms/language, simulations & vocational training), rules and regulations of the profession, and then cultural orientation/integration aspects are taught. 70% of the course is aimed at teaching and improving the German language of the student. This is obviously a crucial step for anyone who is considering employment in businesses in Germany. The rest of the course focuses on practical aspects of the business, like language, job application, simulation and excursion, and preparing the candidate for assimilating into the German culture.
Advantages of the PSP Professional
- Knowledge of the German language is not required to start this program
- The program is your gateway to the German job market across all business sectors
- You will be able to develop a social and a business network through FHM
- The program gives training for integrating with the German culture
- Training for job application
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV, Resume)
- School Leaving Certificate (Secondary School)
- Higher Secondary School leaving Certificate
- Professional Qualification Certificates (Degree If Available)
- Details Of Professional Qualification (Transcripts)
- Proof of sufficient English language ILETS (minimum 5.5 Band) or Equivalent Certificates (TOEFL or PTE)
- German Language Certificates (if Available)
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture (With White Background)
- Work Experience Letters (if Available)
The students will be accommodated in fully furnished houses, with the necessary beds, desks, chairs, wardrobe etc.
How To Apply
Send the duly filled Application Form.
Send scanned copies of the required documents per E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Session: For March/April Intake: Apply Before 31st January
Winter Session: For September/October Intake: Apply Before 31st August
For Further inquiries, please contact Fachhochschule des Mittelstands (FHM) Institute or visit www.pre-studies-program.de