Mechanical Engineering Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
The graduates of the course of studies Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) Business Administration & Technology are specialists for interfaces: Their activity fields lie everywhere, where it is Necessary did technical and financial thinking are made compatible with eachother.
The graduates of the course of studies Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) Business Administration & Technology are specialists for interfaces: Their activity fields lie everywhere, where it is necessary that technical and financial thinking are made compatible with each other.
The processes and procedures in enterprises become increasingly more complex. Industry and services therefore need specialists that are technically experienced and can think business-wise. The course of studies Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) Business Administration & Technology educates such specialists. The objective of this course of study is a high-quality, profession-qualifying certification that enables the graduates to:
- cover a Widely diversified spectrum of demanding tasks in business practice
- bring in the technical and financial viewpoint at any time flexibly and in a integrated way in the sense of a holistic problem-
- learn on the basis of sound scientific basics in a life long way and to safeguard as the fitness Both in the traditional field of activities and in fields of activities with similar trouble and solution structures
- move in to international organization professionally and socially Appropriately
The course of studies is based on a sound engineering and economic scientific foundation with much room for individual profiles. After a regular study time of four years, and Following a successful graduation, the internationally acknowledged degree Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) In Business Administration and Technology is Awarded.
This study program is Aimed in Particular for foreign Applicants who want to learn the German language Either Because They Want to qualify for the German labor market or They Want to apply for postgraduate further education at a German university.
Emphasis on machine building
Part of the every day work of the industrial engineer is to develop innovative production techniques for the car industry, Which count as Those products for the markets of tomorrow due to strategic product innovations and new technologies. In the emphasis machine building the students become acquainted with the specific requirements of the processes of manufacture as well as the current technology standards of the classical production procedures. An industrial engineer with this emphasis can evaluate the efficiency and sustainability of a production. His action is marked by a consciousness for future-oriented and ecology-minded procedures. The technology and innovation management is a Further emphasis of this specialty. Through new technologies, enterprises can achieve decisive competitive edges for Themselves.
- School Leaving Certificate (following successful completion of 12 years at a Secondary School) so far as it can be proven that the final grade is not less than 50% of the maximum grade or
- School Leaving Certificate (following successful completion of 12 years at a Secondary School) in association with the proof of having passed both parts (Main and Advanced) of the entrance examination “Joint Entrance Examination” of the Indian Institutes of Technology.
Good English language skills that correspond to Level B of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) or proof of English language to Bachelor Degree standard are required for the course. This language proficiency can be demonstrated with the following certificates:
- ALTE level: Level 3
- IELTS exam: minimum score of 5 - 6
- TOEIC: score of 541 - 700
- TOEFL iBT: minimum score 87
- UNIcert: minimum UNIcert II
German language skills are not required for the Business Administration & Technology Bachelor's program. However, a visa and residence permit is necessary to study in Germany.
You may commence the Bachelor's Program in the winter semester (beginning early October) or the spring semester (beginning early February). The application deadlines for each respective semester are as follows:
- Winter term: 1st July
- Spring: 1st November
In order to consider your application for our Bachelor's course, we need the following documents:
- Application form
- Copy of entrance requirement
- Copy of transcript of records/ mark sheets
- Copy of passport
- B2 English language certificate (IELTS min 5.0; TOEFL min. 87 pts.) language university entrance requirement